Our personalized approach to client relations means that we view every client partnership as different and unique. We build business solutions based on the real needs of each client.
Payroll, Time & Attendance, HR Issues, Workers’ Compensation
TPC customizes payroll for each client depending on its size and needs. We offer:
- Direct deposit and mobile payroll
- Calculate tax deductions
- By automating deductions from employee wages to ensure the correct dollar amount is given to the government
- Calculate retirement contributions
- IT software that ensures there is no duplication of entry
- Educated payroll staff to stays on top of new laws so you are compliant with federal and state rules and regulations
Time & Attendance
Keeping track of when employees time on and off can be exhausting. We can help with its management, so you can focus on your business. Our Time and Attendance services help you keep compliance in check while keeping your labor costs down.
We also can track time and attendance, including:
- Employee time scheduling for cost control
- Web Clock
- Biometrics Clock
- Mobile Timekeeping Software with built in GPS systems
- And many more options for time and attendance tracking
- Vacation and time off tracking
- Leave of absence tracking
- Coordination with attendance policies
- Overtime and absence analytics
- Multiple time tracking device options
Let us take the burden of human resources management off your shoulders. We can automate HR to give you more time and resources to attend to your other business needs. We will help you stay compliant, minimize your administrative work and communication with your team.
Workers' compensation insurance protects you, and your employees, in case of any injuries that occur while at work. You are protected as an employer and employees receive medical coverage and wage replacement benefits if needed. We can help.
Get in touch
We at TPC know that finding the right payroll partner is important. That’s why we offer free consultations to walk you through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget, so you can make the right choice for your company.